Praising Obama before being picked by McCain to be VP. All good things to say about Obama, I thought McCain The Mavrick?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4Tl3vHryQ
Praising Obama before being picked by McCain to be VP. All good things to say about Obama, I thought McCain The Mavrick?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4Tl3vHryQ
So diets I take it your voting democrat? Or do you just troll youtube?
GO VOLS
I've decided to vote Obama, yes.
Of course Biden said the same thing before being selected. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
RICHMOND, Virginia (CNN) ? Sarah Palin mistakenly reprimanded her own supporters at an outdoor rally in Richmond on Friday after they started yelling that they couldn't hear the candidate.
Palin was in the midst of blaming predatory lenders for the nationwide mortgage crisis when a large group of supporters in the rear of the crowd began demanding that someone turn up the volume on the event's speakers.
They chanted "Louder! Louder!"? in unison, drawing the attention of other audience members, who began chanting "Sarah! Sarah!"?
The vice presidential candidate apparently mistook them for some of the anti-war protesters that have disrupted some of her previous events.
"I would hope at least that those protestors have the courage and the honor of thanking our veterans for giving them the right to protest,"? Palin told them, drawing a roar from the crowd.
She then returned to her speech.
"We're going to walk with those who are under the wrong mortgage and get them a fixed rate mortgage that will help them keep their homes,"? she said.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...wn-supporters/
Bookmarks